- PCAV’s 35 Healthy Families programs identify and work with families at risk for child abuse. Abuse and neglect are reported for less than 1 percent of the families enrolled in this free program.
- More than 50,000 elementary-age children learn how to keep safe or report concerns every year through the PCAV co-sponsored child sexual abuse prevention play, Hugs and Kisses.
- Guidance and resources are provided to parents, caregivers and professionals in more than 1,300 calls a year to PCAV’s 800-CHILDREN toll-free help line.
Ultimately, these programs, and a range of other services provided by PCAV, promote parenting practices that give young people positive stories to someday share. You can play a role in making that happen. Will you give today? Your contribution of any amount will protect children across Virginia and help strengthen families. These giving levels can make a specific impact:
- $1,000 will educate 10,000 people about 800-CHILDREN.
- $100 will provide 2 Healthy Families home visitors with training to assist parents.
- $10 will provide 4 personalized parenting packets for families who request them.
Child abuse and neglect can be prevented—with your support. Thanks for taking time right now to help a boy or girl experience a childhood he or she can cherish! Gratefully, Johanna Schuchert Executive Director
Making a donation through our secure server is fast and easy. When we receive your donation, we will send you an acknowledgment in the mail for tax purposes. Click on the image below to make a donation.
Please note: we use a nonprofit service to process our credit card transactions. LIC ORG is the name that will appear on your credit card statement – not Prevent Child Abuse Virginia. Using a third party helps us keep our costs low and allows us to spend more time and money on our programs.
Donate by Mail:
Send your check, made payable to Prevent Child Abuse Virginia, to: Prevent Child Abuse Virginia 2211 Dickens Road, Suite 204 Richmond, Virginia 23230 To make a pledge or for more information, contact email@example.com.
|2010-2011 Annual Report||Guidestar.org Information for PCAV|
|PCAV (Prevent Child Abuse Virginia) protects the privacy of donors and holds donor information in strict confidence.|